– Consultation with a heart specialist doctor
– Lipids profile blood test (ECG)
– Resting Electrocardiogram (ECG)
– Exercise treadmill test (ETT)
– Echocardiogram with Doppler (heart ultrasound)
Do you have any concerns about your heart?
Our heart screenings have been design to give a better insight of your heart health and to detect early signs of heart problems such as arrhythmias and coronary artery disease.
A British Heart Foundation research found that heart and circulatory disease cause more than a quarter of all deaths in the UK, and there are around 7 million people living with such conditions in the country.
Having a cardiac check-up is highly advisable especially if you have are experiencing any symptoms such as: